self-portrait | quarter life crisis

i didn't expect such depressing theme like this for my final project.

weeks ago, i was still thinking about, literally, a really sparkling theme by trying a photoshoot with a hand-made glittery filter, or a hand-made watercolor filter.

as it gets close to graduation day, people start to talk about life after college and shit and it got me thinking a lot about my future.

and just that. i've been thinking a lot about future just to try to figure out what i should do.

one day, when i was on my bed, my mind was still on the future topic. and the next thing i realized that i was crying. my thoughts scared me. they say scary thoughts can't hurt you, but who knows?

and since that day, i honestly can't remember the last time i went through a day without crying.





Comments

Popular Posts