procrastinating progress | week 4

There are some possibilities that make it quite impossible for the music video to finish:

1. It's my first time using Adobe Premiere Pro - the final result might not be as good as I imagined or expected
2. The song is not recorded yet, all I have right now is a phone record demo song.

Nevertheless, I tried to make the best of all I have, or at least what I know right now. I made a 10-second lyric video from the demo song, which I planned to use as an overlay layer on one specific part of the music video. 

I first started inserting text on a blank canvas in Adobe Premier Pro. Failed. The default fonts were so ugly that they hurt my eyes.

Then I tried to make a lyric gif on Photoshop. It was my first time making gif as well, but it wasn't terribly hard because I've been using Photoshop for quite a long time. 

And here's how the gif look like:

The exported gif doesn't look quite like how it's shown on Photoshop. But that's alright because after that, I merged the gif and 10 second of the demo song on Adobe Premiere Pro, and this is what I got:

A post shared by Linh. (@linhlac0802) on


So if the project of making a music video won't work out, I'll just keep doing small samples like this one because it's pretty making it :) 

Comments

Popular Posts