Billie



Ever since I started listening to Billie Eilish, I've been wondering if there is anyone helped her in writing and making music because she was (and is) too young to feel all of the these emotions. What I mean by feel is that, only if she has been through a lot could she experience those emotions. So I did my research, and in one of her interview with Billboard, she said:

In March 2019, when she came out with the album When we all fall asleep, where do we go?, she paired up with Spotify to make an installation called The Billie Experience. Basically, the whole idea was that she had 13 rooms for 13 songs in the When we all fall asleep, where do we go? album. I think that idea is an example from this quote from Image, Music and Text. Although Billie transformed her music and lyrics into installation, we knew that it was still Billie Eilish.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts