Unlimited Data Plans

One of the idea I wanted to add on to the Seeing is Deceiving collection is a photo of people using cellphones sitting together and there are tentacles from the cellphones reaching to their faces. When I looked up results on google, this picture of happy people looking at a screen.


I thought it was very interesting how the title of the article (Unlimited data plans [...]) was very complement with the photo. The people in the photo are (pretending) very happy when they all looking at a phone. In fact, the name of the photo file is happy-people-watching-movie-on-the-phone.png. The photo, to put the best, is a well-representable photo for such an ad. The quality of the photo is definitely matching the description below from Image-Music-Text by Roland Barthes #Howtodoadphoto101

I thought it would be nice to save this photo to do some alternation. At first, I tried to draw tentacles rising from the cellphone but it didn't turn out nicely. Then I took some photos of the display in the commons of science hall 3rd floor. And this one is the chosen to merge to the happy-people photo.


And this is how the product turn out. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts